Anna attended University of Oklahoma receiving her Master of Arts in Communication Disorders, and has worked across the country in a variety of settings, (out patient, in patient, schools, in home EI, private clinics)
- Provided services at Holyoke Medical Center (MA) for children with Post-Traumatic Brain Injury and Nero-developmental delays
- Worked for Billings Clinic-Beartooth Hospital as they expanded their speech department
- Provided Developmental Evaluations and Diagnostics for children with ASD for the state of Montana in Bozeman, MT.
- Provided in-home early intervention ages 0-3 for the state of Vermont, California, and Massachusetts.
- Prior Experience as a Mental Health Specialist at the Franciscan Children’s Hospital (Boston, MA)
- Dysphagia/feeding swallowing disorders
- Neuro-developmental delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Pragmatic Social Language Disorder
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech, Dysarthria Motor Speech Disorders
- Articulation and phonological Disorder
Joetta attended Baylor University receiving her Bachelor of Arts and Master’s of Science Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders. She recently moved from Texas back to her home state, Montana.
- Worked for Texas Children’s Hospital inpatient populations
- Served on the Cranio-facial Department at Texas Children’s Hospital
- Specializes in Early Intervention for Language and Literacy
- Children ages 0-21 affected by a multitude of diagnoses including: severe language delay, phonological processes, Cleft Palate, Down Syndrome, Cerebra Palsy, Dyslexia, feeding, and articulation disorder.
- Language and Literacy disorders for school aged children
Liz received her Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology from the Institute for Health Professions through Massachusetts General Hospital. During her time in graduate school, she worked in several settings, including the schools, private practices, and hospital in- and out-patient facilities. Since then, she has gained experience working with children and adults in the pediatric private practice, adult home-care, and Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) settings.
- Implemented a literacy program for children with dyslexia
- Used Sensory integration strategies during therapy for children with sensory processing disorder
- Integrated Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices into treatment sessions with children with medically complex children and children with autism spectrum disorder.
- Completed Modified Barium Swallow Studies to assess swallowing safety in a hospital setting
- Prior Experience working with school aged children while completing an undergraduate education program
- Articulation and Phonological disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Childhood receptive and expressive language disorder
- Social-pragmatic communication
- Cognitive and executive functioning impairments
Amanda attended Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah, GA and received a Masters of Science degree in Physical Therapy. She has worked in Billings with experience in a variety of pediatric settings including outpatient, inpatient, and a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Being part of the rehabilitation team at Billings Clinic as a physical therapist for 11 years
- Gross Motor Delays in the pediatric population
- Balance and coordination issues
- Early Childhood Intervention services
- Orthopedic issues in the pediatric population
- Infant Torticollis
- Positional Plagiocephaly
B.S. Health & Human Development from MSU Bozeman Masters in Social Work from Walla Walla University
- Several years experience working with children, adolescents and families in early preschool program, school system, in-home and outpatient clinics
- Worked as School-Based Therapist for Comprehensive School & Community Treatment Program providing therapeutic services to elementary-aged school children and their families
- Strong background and experience performing Applied Behavioral Analysis services in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder Worked as Lead Regional Family Support Coordinator for eastern Montana Head Start Program Previous Parenting with Love and Logic InstructorServed as Early Literacy Development Educator
- Treatment of children and adolescents and their families with serious emotional disturbances and neurodevelopmental disorders including Autism, ADHD, Anxiety disorders, Oppositional behaviors and disorders, Adjustment Disorders, Depressive Disorders, PTSD & Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
- ABA - Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy, CBT (Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy), mindfullness techniques, emotional regulation,