Liz received her Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology from the Institute for Health Professions through Massachusetts General Hospital. During her time in graduate school, she worked in several settings, including the schools, private practices, and hospital in- and out-patient facilities. Since then, she has gained experience working with children and adults in the pediatric private practice, adult home-care, and Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) settings.
- Implemented a literacy program for children with dyslexia
- Used Sensory integration strategies during therapy for children with sensory processing disorder
- Integrated Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices into treatment sessions with children with medically complex children and children with autism spectrum disorder.
- Completed Modified Barium Swallow Studies to assess swallowing safety in a hospital setting
- Prior Experience working with school aged children while completing an undergraduate education program
- Articulation and Phonological disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Childhood receptive and expressive language disorder
- Social-pragmatic communication
- Cognitive and executive functioning impairments