Amanda attended Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah, GA and received a Masters of Science degree in Physical Therapy. She has worked in Billings with experience in a variety of pediatric settings including outpatient, inpatient, and a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Being part of the rehabilitation team at Billings Clinic as a physical therapist for 11 years
- Gross Motor Delays in the pediatric population
- Balance and coordination issues
- Early Childhood Intervention services
- Orthopedic issues in the pediatric population
- Infant Torticollis
- Positional Plagiocephaly